The Eric Knellinger Presidential Scholarship
- Company: US Federal Contractor Registration
- Amount: $1,000
- Open to: High school seniors and students enrolled at and attending either a two- or four-year college or university
- Enrollment Status: Closed
Every year USFCR gives away $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors and newly enrolled college students. To apply for the $1,000 scholarship, candidates must submit a video (2-5 minutes long) of themselves answering the following question OR submit a 500 word essay that answers the same question.
QUESTION: What are the benefits of working with the U.S. Government?
Candidates should keep in mind we are not asking about working for the U.S. government as an employee. We are asking about how the federal sector and businesses come together to fulfill government contracts.
Here are a few search terms for Google to help you generate ideas:
- Government Contracts
- Government Procurement
- Find Federal Contracts
- SBA Contracting
After gathering all of the information below, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good Luck!
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Name of College or University (where you attend or will attend in the fall)
- Student ID
- Major or primary area of study
- A YouTube link to your 2-5 minute video (Public or Unlisted) Click Here for More Details
- A professional photo of you
- A signed copy of our video release form. (download here)
- Scholarship Submission Form
- Your Full Name
- Date of Birth
We will contact the winning scholarship recipients by no later than December 1, 2020. We reserve the right to award more scholarships if we believe more entries than our submission limit is deserving of the scholarship. We also reserve the right to publish the winning entry on our company blog and otherwise promote it (such as via a press release). By submitting your video, you give us the right to publish it (in part or in its entirety).